Cryptocurrency-Organizer and its affiliates (hereinafter, ” Cryptocurrency-Organizer “, “we”, “us” or “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- The kinds of Personal Information which we may collect about you and how it may be used;
- Any disclosure of Personal Information to third parties;
- Your ability to correct, update and delete your Personal Information; and
- The security measures we have in place to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of Personal Information under our control.
Gathering and Use of Personal Information
We may collect your Personal Information if you use the Site, open an Account to use the Platform or perform any Transactions on the Platform. The types of Personal Information which we collect may include:
- Your name, your date of birth, your mailing address, your telephone number, and email address;
- Your government identification numbers, such as your social security number or state-issued identification number;
- Your banking details including account numbers, credit card numbers and virtual currency account information.
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To allow you to open and operate an Account on the Platform;
- To enable you to complete Transactions on the Platform;
- If you contact us, to reply to your queries;
- To analyse use of our Site;
- As required for regulatory purposes;
- To provide you with information about products and promotions that may be of interest to you, from ourselves and third parties, although only if you have specifically agreed to receive such information;
- For market research e.g. surveying our Users’ needs and opinions on issues, such as our performance etc. We will process your Personal Information only for the purpose(s) for which it has been provided to us.
Disclosure of Personal Information
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We may make available the Personal Information that you provide to us to our affiliates, agents, representatives, trusted service providers and contractors for these limited purposes.
We may also share Users’ Personal Information with financial institutions, insurance companies or other companies in the case of a merger, divestiture, or other corporate re-organisation.
We may also share Users’ Personal Information with law enforcement or regulatory agencies, as may be required by law.
Any third party which receives or has access to Personal Information shall be required by us to protect such Personal Information and to use it only to carry out the services they are performing for you or for Cryptocurrency-Organizer, unless otherwise required or permitted by law.
Correction⁄Updating⁄Deletion of Personal Information
You have the right to access your Personal Information and to require the correction, updating and blocking of inaccurate and/or incorrect data by sending an email to us at: email@example.com.
You may also request the deletion or destruction of both the Account and Personal Information by sending an email to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. However, please note that if you close your account, we may retain your information as required by law or for our legitimate business purposes, such as to collect fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, prevent fraud or enforce our user agreements.
We have implemented security measures to ensure the confidentiality of your Personal Information and to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Only authorised personnel of Cryptocurrency-Organizer have access to your Personal Information, and these personnel are required to treat the information as confidential. The security measures in place will, from time to time, be reviewed in line with legal and technical developments.
Retention of Personal Information
You have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Information for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your Personal Information. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com